The Dividend Ninja was listed as the No. 9 blog in Top 10 Dividend Blogs on the new What Is Dividend website. Thanks for the mention Mike and thanks for including the Dividend Ninja on your list! Mike is also the guy behind the Dividend Guy Blog, a well read and respected blog. To make his list is no lightweight task!
The Weekly Lineup
Here are some odds and ends the Dividend Ninja has been reading – while not landscaping the front yard:
- The Dividend Guy just launched his new website whatisdividend.com designed to help the dividend investor just starting out. This looks like the start of an excellent dividend resource! You can read his post on how and why he developed the site: Launching a New Website What Is Dividend. Congratulations Mike!
- My Own Advisor discusses his March 2011 Dividend Income Update. More importantly Mark discusses his reason behind purchasing Enbridge, and the dividend income he expects to receive in retirement from that investment. Forecasting dividend income in the short-term and long-term is essential to a sound portfolio strategy! I like Mark’s well balanced approach to investing.
- Sigma Swan wrote an interesting post Is Buffett a Skilled Investor, or Just Lucky? Buffett’s success is pure genius – This is a well written and interesting article! You’ll want to keep an eye on Demitri’s blog as he chooses interesting topics.
- The Dividend Girl is kicking some serious dividend-butt and capital gains with a recent post: I am now at 160 575.64$. Whether you agree with her leveraged strategy or not, you have to admire the bold approach this girl has to investing! One day when Sunny pays off all her debt, she will be truly rich! (not for the faint of heart).
- Christina Crowe wrote an excellent guest post on Pat Flynn’s site last week, on 5 Steps to Creating Passive Income Goals. Although not related to investing, think of time-management as an investment in yourself! What goals do you want to achieve, and how will you achieve them? Christina’s article is a good start to taking those steps.
- Also be sure to read Christina’s excellent post on Building Solid Relationships and Skyrocketing Traffic if you write a blog and need the marketing inspiration. This young lady is going to give John Chow a run for his money some day 🙂
- The Passive Income Earner discusses his most recent Dividend Income.
- All the money in the world means nothing without your health! Read Andrew Hallams’s truly inspirational article about overcoming cancer and winning again, in Post-Cancer Perspectives and Triumphs!
Stay tuned for Part-2 of my Can You Live Off Your Dividends? series. More controversy to follow 😉