The Dividend Ninja accepts guest posts from time to time, especially from personal finance bloggers. Below are the guest posting guidelines that I typically look for in a guest post.
What Kind of Guest Post Is Acceptable?
I am always willing to consider any guest post, especially from a personal finance blogger, that is investing and retirement planning related that would be a good fit for the readers here on the Dividend Ninja. Your guest post can be anything related to investing, retirement, personal finance in general, and other topics if it would be a good fit for the audience.
But, keep in mind, most readers here come for the dividend investing and retirement blog posts. Those do the best.
There is no minimum length for your post, but usually, the best guest posts on the site are typically at least 750 words. But, a longer post is always better.
The post you submit must be 100% original. Be sure to check for plagiarism before submitting your article.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Your post must be 100% original and never been published before on the Internet.
- You agree to not re-publish the guest post anywhere else for at least ninety days (i.e., on your own blog or as a guest post on other blogs).
- You can include back links in your byline back to your blog, Twitter, and Facebook pages which will be shown in header and footer of the blog post.
- You can include up to two back links to your blog in the body of your article as well. No affiliate links though.
- I reserve the right to edit the post if needed or even reject the post if necessary. Not all guest posts submitted will be published, but I do try and publish as many as I possibly can.
How to Submit a Guest Post
Shoot me an email at Info [at] DividendNinja.com or drop me a line through the site’s contact page. I’ll get back to you as soon as I can about setting something up.
Consider a Sponsored Post
If you are company and not a personal finance blogger looking to really promote yourself, please feel free to submit a Sponsored Post to the blog. Dividend Ninja does accept them for a fee. If you are possibly interested in hosting a sponsored post on the blog, please see our Advertising Page or contact us directly at Info [at] DividendNinja.com.