Seasons Greetings !!
I would like to wish you and your family, a most joyous and festive holiday season. Merry X-Mas, Happy Hanukkah, and all the best for 2012!
I am most grateful of course to my readers for their unconditional support, and transforming the Dividend Ninja into a most successful investment blog. I’ve reached nearly 20K page views this month with 250-400 daily readers. That includes 345 RSS subscribers and several hundred newsletter subscribers. As I’ve mentioned, I’m always delighted to hear back from readers with any comments or suggestions. Writing a finance blog is just like investing. It takes time and hard work, with a commitment to keep on track. 🙂
I must also give special mention to the following people and fellow finance bloggers who have also made the Dividend Ninja a success in 2011:
- Dan Bortolotti at the Canadian Couch Potato, who has always taken the time to answer my questions, and who has been a superb help on a couple of tough posts.
- Andrew Hallam, The Millionaire Teacher, who is now a best selling personal finance author!
- Dale Ennis, now retired, who is the founding editor of Canadian MoneySaver Magazine and invited me to write for his publication this year.
- Dividend Stocks Online for the opportunity to contribute to their blog!
- To both My Own Advisor and Passive Income Earner, who have not only become bloggers I respect and follow, but also personal friends. MOA owes me a few beer!
- Dividend Mantra, who amazes me with his determination and commitment to retire wealthy through dividend stocks. 🙂
- The Wealthy Canadian, who was a tremendous support for me in 2011.
- Philip Taylor who organized FinCon11, the most amazing conference the blogging community has ever seen. I was delighted to be a part of this event, and meet so many people.
- Special mention must also go to Crystal at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff who is a marketing wizard!
For Christmas Cheer, you must read:
Twas the night before Christmas… Personal finance and bloggers edition