One thing I really enjoy about the Dividend Ninja is all the great writers, readers, and people I get to connect with. There are some great blogs out there, and this week almost everyone had their stock picks for 2011. Here are some of the posts I really enjoyed:
- Jaymus at Realized Returns discusses overpriced tight pants at LuLuLemon Athletica, and why he likes the stock even with a PE ratio of 49.
- Realized Returns also gives us his Four Stock Picks for 2011.
- Passive Income Earner takes a look at the Royal Bank, and gives his Four Stock Picks for 2011 as well. Good choice PIE, I own these or picked them too! 🙂
- Andrew Hallam discusses his outstanding 2010 Investment Club Calendar Year Return. But he blames the club’s superb stock picking acumen on randomness. Really?
- The Dividend Girl discusses Income Trust Conversions after the January 1st deadline. Did she or didn’t she buy a Louis Vuitton purse? You’ll have to read her blog to find out.
- The Dividend Monk looks at Four things he’s Bullish on for 2011, and gives some good stock choices for each of those sectors.
- Thinking of cleaning up your portfolio in 2011? The Dividend Guy gives 3 Questions To Help You Sell Your Stocks.
- The Canadian Couch Potato discusses the importance of global diversification in There’s No Place Like Home. Good point Dan!