As many of you know, I launched my new website the Web Ninja at the end of June.
I wrote a post on The Launch of the Web Ninja, and received a lot of great support from everyone, through comments and emails. Thank you! Shortly after I was booked with a block of shifts at work, so I wasn’t able to spend the time on my new site I had hoped.
Back at the Financial Bloggers Conference last year, one of the bloggers I met and kept in touch with, was Kylie Ofiu. Last week, Kylie asked me if I was interested in doing an interview about my new site. I of course said I would be delighted to, and her questions turned into an extensive 2K word interview. If you’re interested in starting your own site, or monetizing your blog, then you will really enjoy this post.
Kylie asked me some great questions:
- What would be top 5 tips for someone wanting to start their own site?
- What are the best 3 ways you have driven traffic to your sites?
- In your opinion, is there a best time to start monetizing a site?
- Should you wait for a certain level of traffic or subscribers?
- What made you start The Web Ninja?
- What are the top 3 benefits which The Web Ninja provides?
If you are interested in blogging or monetizing your website, then be sure to check out my interview with Kylie Ofiu. There is a lot of great information there:
Kylie just launched her new eBook: Blog to Book. Be sure to keep your eyes open Monday morning for my Kylie Ofiu eBook Review AND Book Giveaway!