After a stressful couple of weeks chasing dividend investors, the Couch Potato unwinds and gets unplugged with the The U Portfolio. For the average investor, a blended portfolio of F and U works best – The FU Portfolio. However, I am now considering a WTF position since I really don’t know which way the markets are going. (That’s W for Wisdom, T for Timing and F for when U pick the wrong stock).
- My Own Advisor asks investors in their 30’s How Much Are You Contributing This Year? The 20’s and 30’s are the best years to sock away money, since time is the best investment! LOL am I that old already?
- Just when U feel all cozy after Valentine’s Day, remember that its tax time coming up soon! Realized Returns provides a brief comparison of Canadian Tax Software Options for filing electronically. Thanks Jaymus, it’s the thought that counts.
- The Passive Income Earner discusses Children & Money: in the value of money through allowance. Teaching your kids early is important, if U want them to be smart with money.
- The TFSA is a powerful investment tool all Canadians should take advantage of. However, there still misunderstandings especially when it comes to contribution room. Kerry at yourmoney.ca gives U the basics in 6 things to know about your TFSA.
- Jim Yih explains why U should invest in both the TFSA and RRSP in Why not do both?
- According to Money Energy, Canadian Dividend Stocks are the cream of the crop. I couldn’t agree more, looks like Canadian Stocks are poised to keep up the pace in 2011!
- The Dividend Guy provides a great perspective for What is Coming In 2011. If you’re wondering where to invest, have a quick read of this post. Of course some of the greatest opportunities are the ones U can’t predict. (I’m wondering if the Dividend Guy read up on U stocks)